Ventilation parameters by the main anaesthesia machine were as follows: tidal volume was set to 8 to 10 ml/kg during two-lung ventilation (TLV) and reduced to 6 to 8 ml/kg during OLV; respiratory rate was 10 per minute during TLV and was increased to 12 to 15 per minute during OLV, adjusted to keep [P.
What does TLV stand for?
TLV stands for Two-Lung Ventilation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TLV
We have 44 other meanings of TLV in our Acronym Attic
- Tony Ludovico Underwater Videography
- Tel Aviv Yafo, Israel - Ben-Gurion International (Airport Code)
- Temporal Logic Verifier
- The Loop Verein
- Threshold Level Value
- Threshold Limit Value (American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists, Inc.)
- Time, Length and Value (telecommunications)
- Total Liquid Ventilation (surgical process)
- Transmission Level
- Trouble Less Valve (steam engineering; Japan)
- Type-Length-Value (tuplet used to create extensible protocols)
- Threshold Limit Value - Ceiling (also seen as TLV/C)
- Threshold Limit Value-Short-Term Exposure Limit
- Threshold Limit Value-Time-Weighted Average
- Threshold Limit Value/Ceiling (also seen as TLV-C)
- Threshold Limit Value/Skin
- Threshold Limit Value/Short-Term Exposure Limit (also seen as TLV-STEL)
- Threshold Limit Value/Time-Weighted Average
- Transient Low-Voltage-Activated Current
- Transseptal Left Ventricular Assist
Samples in periodicals archive:
DLTs have a number of advantages over bronchial blockers, including the ability to rapidly switch between one- and two-lung ventilation, independent bilateral suctioning and the ability to provide continuous positive airway pressure to the nonventilated lung.
T] measured during two-lung ventilation (TLV) as well as one-lung ventilation (OLV) (15).