2 sq m of CPV modules and a two-axis tracking system.
What does TAT stand for?
TAT stands for Two-Axis Tracking
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TAT
We have 227 other meanings of TAT in our Acronym Attic
- Transactivator of Transcription (HIV protein)
- Transcontinental Air Transport (airline)
- Transgenic Arthropod Team
- Transient Accommodations Tax
- Transitional Automated Ticket (airlines)
- Transport Aérien Transrégional (French: Regional Air Transport)
- Transportation and Ammunition Tracking
- Truth and Transmission (Foundation)
- Turbine Air Temperature
- Turn Around Time
- Type Approval Test (various companies)
- Tyrosine Aminotransferase
- Tyumen Avia Trans
- Tenth Anniversary Trans Am
- There Are Thousands of Alternatives
- Thymine Adenine Thymine Adenine (part of box binding protein)
- Time and Time Again
- Timiskaming Abitibi Trail Association (Kirkland Lake, Ontario, Canada)
- Transanal Abdominal Transanal Radical Proctosigmoidectomy
- Table Tennis Association of Cabuyao (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 sq m of CPV modules and a two-axis tracking system, generates up to 3.
2 mU of CPV modules and a two-axis tracking system.