Researchers from the Twins Early Development Study at King's College London's Institute of Psychiatry analysed the data from over 6,700 families and discovered that genetic and environmental contributions to these characteristics vary geographically in the United Kingdom.
What does TEDS stand for?
TEDS stands for Twins Early Development Study
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TEDS
We have 19 other meanings of TEDS in our Acronym Attic
- The Edwardian Drape Society (Teddy Boy fashion group; UK)
- The Ellen Degeneres Show (TV show)
- Thromboembolism Deterrent Stockings
- Total Employee Development System
- Transducer Electronic Data Sheet
- Treated Effluent Disposal System
- Treatment Episode Data Set/System (SAMHSA)
- Trend and Event Diagnostic System
- TRICARE Encounter Data
- Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
- TAC Environment Data Support System
- Technology Education
- Text Encode Decode Utility (software)
- Tivoli Enterprise Data Warehouse (IBM Tivoli Management Framework)
- The Endocrine Disruption Exchange (Paonia, CO)
- Tasa de Eventos Experimental (Spanish)
- Technology Enhanced Education (various organizations)
- Term End Examination
- Tertiary Entrance Exam (Australia)
- Test of Elementary Economics
Samples in periodicals archive:
But using data on school performance over time from 4000 pairs of twins from the Twins Early Development Study, the researchers have shown that this and other approaches to assessing school quality do not measure the school environment alone.