Twin Pines Housing Trust is the cosponsor and has partnered with Housing Vermont.
What does TPHT stand for?
TPHT stands for Twin Pines Housing Trust (Vermont)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TPHT
We have 1 other meaning of TPHT in our Acronym Attic
- Townhill Park House Gardens (est. 1912; UK)
- Third Party Health Insurance
- Travaux Publics Hantz Marc (French public works company)
- Theorem Proving in Higher Order Logics
- Theorem Proving in Higher Order Logics (conference)
- The People Have Spoken
- The Photographic Historical Society
- Torrey Pines High School (San Diego, CA)
- Twentynine Palms High School (California, USA)
- Troop Housing
- Two Phase Heat Transfer
- Texas Public Health Training Center
- Tropical Public Health Unit (Australia)
- Tropical Public Health Unit Network (Australia)
- Thrombosed Prosthetic Heart Valves
- Tableau Pédagogique Interactif (French: Interactive Learning Table)
- Tail-Plane Incidence
- Tanzania Pharmaceutical Industry Ltd
- Tap Position Indicator (EMCO; electronics)
- Target Position Indicator (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Location: Lebanon and Enfield, New Hampshire, and Hartford, Vermont Member: Mascoma Savings Bank, FSB Sponsor: Twin Pines Housing Trust Number and Type of Units: 32 rental units Amount and Type of Subsidy: $400,000 grant and $136,000 advance Upper Valley Transitional Housing.