About Twin County Regional Healthcare Twin County Regional Hospital is the flagship of the Twin County Regional Healthcare delivery system.
What does TCRH stand for?
TCRH stands for Twin County Regional Hospital (Galax, VA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TCRH
We have 1 other meaning of TCRH in our Acronym Attic
- Teagascóir Choimisiúin le Rinci Gaelacha (Gaelic: Commission Certified Irish Dance Teacher)
- Terminal City Roller Girls (Vancouver, BC)
- The Cavan Rebellion Group (gang)
- Traders Catalog Resource Guide (trading cards)
- Twin Cities Recorder Guild (American Recorder Society)
- Twin Cities Robotics Group (Minnesota)
- T Cell Receptor Gamma Joining P (genetics)
- Tribal Colleges Research Grants Program
- T-Cell Receptor Gamma-Variable
- Twin County Regional Healthcare (Galax, VA)
- Tuba City Regional Health Care Corporation (Tuba City, AZ)
- Techno Cosmic Research Institute (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Toxic Chemical Release Inventory
- Traffic Collision Reconstruction & Investigation Ltd (UK)
- Triple Creek Ranch, Inc (Redding, CA)
- Tubular Cells with Round Inclusions (cytology)
- Tyrolean Cancer Research Institute (Austria)
- Trial Court Research and Improvement Consortium (justice system advocacy; est. 2001)
- Texas Court Remote Interpreter Service (law)
- Toxic Chemical Release Inventory System (US EPA; also seen as TRIS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Twin County Regional Healthcare Twin County Regional Hospital (TCRH) is the flagship of the Twin County Regional Healthcare delivery system.
Hospital reduces report turnaround times from 24 hours to minutes with integrated electronic health record (EHR) ATLANTA -- Twin County Regional Hospital (TCRH) recently announced that it is expanding its McKesson Paragon([R]) hospital information system to increase efficiency and help improve patient safety across the entire medical community of Galax, Va.