Sue is an active member of the Council of Hotel and Restaurant Trainers and the Twin Cities Human Resource Association.
What does TCHRA stand for?
TCHRA stands for Twin Cities Human Resource Association (Minnesota; est. 1951)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TCHRA
- Tehama County Health Partnership (California)
- The Corporate Hospitality Partnership (UK)
- Tough-Coated Hard Powder (product)
- Tropical Cyclone Heat Potential
- Trinity Centre for High Performance Computing (Ireland)
- Tamil Centre for Human Rights (France; est. 1990)
- Texas Commission on Human Rights
- The Center for Health Research
- Traditional Chinese Herbal Remedy (alternative medicine)
- Texas Commission on Human Rights Act
- Tibetan Centre for Human Rights and Democracy
- Tribal Criminal History Record Improvement Program (US DOJ)
- Tampa Catholic High School (Florida)
- Tates Creek High School (Lexington, KY)
- Taylor County High School (Perry, FL)
- Temescal Canyon High School (California)
- Temple City High School (California)
- The Chinese High School (Singapore)
- The Colony High School (The Colony, TX)
- Tift County High School (Georgia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a member of the Society of Human Resource Management, Twin Cities Human Resource Association and Toastmasters International.