has acquired certain oil and gas assets from Twin Butte Energy Inc.
What does TBE stand for?
TBE stands for Twin Butte Energy (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TBE
We have 84 other meanings of TBE in our Acronym Attic
- Toronto Board of Education (Canada)
- Total Budget Estimate
- Trade Bill of Exchange
- Transitional Bilingual Education
- Très Bon État (French: very good condition)
- Tris Borate Edta (chemistry)
- Tris-Borate-Edta Buffer
- True Bio Electric (Philippines)
- True Boxing Expert
- Turbo-Back Exhaust
- Taiwan Bicycle Exporters Association
- Tameside Business Environment Association (Tameside, England, UK)
- Tennessee Business Education Association (Lawrenceburg, TN)
- Thermal Balloon Endometrial Ablator (gynecology)
- Truck Body & Equipment Association
- The Business Enhancement Business (UK)
- Truncated Binary Exponential Backoff
- Tablet Enteric Coated (medications)
- Tampa Bay Etsy Crew (Tampa Bay, FL)
- Texas Business and Education Coalition
Samples in periodicals archive:
Twin Butte to acquire Waseca NEW YORK: Twin Butte Energy, an oil and gas company, agreed to acquire Waseca Energy, an oil and gas exploration and production company, for a purchase consideration of approximately CAD127 million ($128.
Ruger"), has purchased certain oil and gas assets from Twin Butte Energy Inc.