He was too busy watching his team take the lead twice, double their away goals tally for the whole season - and still get beaten by Lampard's superbly executed late winner.
What does BI- stand for?
BI- stands for Twice, Double (Prefix)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 38 other meanings of BI- in our Acronym Attic
- Business Improvement
- Business Income
- Business Instruction
- Business Integration
- Business Intelligence
- Business Interruption (insurance)
- Royal Brunei Airlines (IATA airline code)
- Signaling Identification Assigned By Exchange B
- Bivalent CR Influenza A
- Bacterial index positive
- Battery Inverter Accessory Power Supply
- blast crisis of chronic granulocytic leukemia
- Bi-Conjugate Gradient Stabilized
- Broadband Inter-Carrier Interface
- Bi-Isotropic Finite Difference Time Domain
- Bidirectional List Sequential
- Biorthogonal Multiresolution Time Domain
- Binary-Input/Non-Symmetric Output
- Bit Interleaved Parallel Concatenated Trellis-Coded Modulation
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was too busy watching his team take the lead twice, double their away goals tally for the season - and still get beaten by Lampard's superb late winner.
Twice, double plays bailed him out of trouble and the Reds had runners atthird three times but failed to get them in.