The project will help export and transit cargoes to reach 250 000 twenty-foot equivalent units, by the end of 2015.
What does TEU stand for?
TEU stands for Twenty-Foot Equivalent Units (intermodal shipping container)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TEU
We have 25 other meanings of TEU in our Acronym Attic
- Test of Economic Understanding
- Thermoelectric Unit
- Tischner European University (Poland)
- Todo en Uno (Spanish: All in One)
- Traffic Enforcement Unit (Baltimore Police Department)
- Trailer Equivalent Units
- Trailing Edge Up
- Training and Evaluation Unit
- Translation Expert Union (English/Chinese)
- Treaty of European Union
- Teknik Elektro Universitas Brawijaya (Indonesian: Electrical Engineering University Brawijaya; Brawijaya, Indonesia)
- Tight Exponential Upper Bound
- Temporary Emergency Unemployment Compensation
- Temporary Extended Unemployment Compensation
- Toronto Electrical Utilities Credit Union
- Terrestrial Ecological Unit Inventory
- Thousand Euros
- Talipes Equino Varus (club foot deformity)
- Teflon Encapsulated Viton
Samples in periodicals archive:
The installation of new equipment and the construction of new terminals will increase the port's capacity to 8 million twenty-foot equivalent units from 3.
The Danish-led consortium, which includes Moroccan conglomerate Akwa Group, won the licence for Tangier Med Terminal 3, with capacity for 3 million twenty-foot equivalent units (TEUs), the Mediterranean Tangier Special Agency said.
We own or manage a fleet of 520,113 units, representing 819,184 twenty-foot equivalent units (TEUs) of containers and generator sets.
4 million twenty-foot equivalent units (TEUs) this year, Northport (M) Bhd's investments in a new wharf will bear fruit in 2014.
If growth continues at the same pace as today, Jebel Ali expects to increase capacity to 80 million twenty-foot equivalent units by 2030.
The aggregation of XTRA's and Textainer's fleets will create the world's third-largest marine container fleet, consisting of approximately 840,000 twenty-foot equivalent units.
TAL's fleet consists of approximately 730,000 containers and related equipment representing approximately 1,187,000 twenty-foot equivalent units (TEU).