Speaking at the National Review meeting of the Twenty Point Programme here today, Jaiswal said that the motive of the annual meeting is to give the message of working effectively to all the State Governments and the Ministries of the Central Government.
What does TPP stand for?
TPP stands for Twenty Point Programme (India; est. 1975)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TPP
We have 262 other meanings of TPP in our Acronym Attic
- Transition Partnership Program
- Transport Planning Professional (UK)
- Transportation Planning and Programming (various locations)
- Transportation Policy Plan (various organizations)
- Transuranium Processing Plant
- Tri-Phenyl Phosphate
- Trionix Program Package (software)
- Tropical Plant Pathology (journal; Brazilian Society of Plant Pathology)
- Trusteed Pension Plan
- Tuition Payment Plan (various locations)
- Twitch Plays Pokemon (gaming)
- Two-Party-Preferred (also seen as 2PP; politics)
- Two-Way Password Protocol (computer security)
- Teen Pregnancy Prevention Act
- Tennessee Professional Photographers Association
- Texas Pork Producer Association, Inc.
- Texas Professional Photographers Association
- Toledo Police Patrolman's Association (Toledo, OH)
- Total Perceived Pain of Adoption (marketplace adoption)
- Treponema Pallidum Particle Agglutination