Signature Series < -- Twenty Inches Strong -- Diamo < -- Venti and Venti Plus -- Dropstars < -- Weld Racing -- Helo < -- XD Series < Tire Products: < -- BFGoodrich < -- Nitto Tire -- Falken < -- Pirelli -- Michelin < -- Sumitomo Tire Platinum Equity acquired American Racing, the largest manufacturer and distributor of high performance aftermarket automotive wheels in North America, in July 2005.
What does TIS stand for?
TIS stands for Twenty Inches Strong (automotive wheel manufacturer)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TIS
We have 356 other meanings of TIS in our Acronym Attic
- Travel Industry Services (various locations)
- Travel Integrated System
- Travelers Information Service (radio broadcasting)
- Trials Instrumentation System
- Trusted Information Systems
- Tsukuba International School (Ibaraki, Japan)
- Tube Inspection Station (manufacturing)
- Tube Ion Source
- Tullinformationssystemet (Swedish: Customs Information System)
- Turnkey Information Solutions (Jordan)
- Thermal Imaging Sensor Integrated
- Traffic Information Service Broadcast
- Transportation Information Systems - Theater Operations (US Army)
- TPA-Induced Sequence 7
- Tax Incentivised Savings Association (UK)
- Technique for Interactive Systems Analysis
- Telecom Industries Service Association (India)
- Temporal Interpolation and Spatial Averaging
- The Institute for Social Accountability (Kenya)
- Time Interpolation and Spatial Averaging
Samples in periodicals archive:
American Racing brand lines include American Racing Vintage, American Racing Pro Series, American Racing Muscle, ATX Off Road, as well as related brand lines Twenty Inches Strong (TIS), Dropstars, Motegi Racing, Motto, Riax Performance Alloys, Imola and RO_JA Motorsports.
American Racing's oversize 28-inch custom rim -- part of its Twenty Inches Strong premium wheel collection -- increases the overall wheel diameter by two inches over contemporary "big wheels.