Shanker was asked to join the boards of the Spencer Foundation and the Twentieth Century Fund, "one of only a handful of labor leaders to serve as a foundation trustee," one expert noted.
What does TCF stand for?
TCF stands for Twentieth Century Fund
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TCF
We have 230 other meanings of TCF in our Acronym Attic
- Trident Calibration Facility
- Trillion Cubic Feet
- Trim Chassis Final
- Triumph Club de France (French: Triumph Club of France)
- Troop Carrier Forces
- Trusthouse Charitable Foundation (UK)
- Tunable Control Frequency
- Turkish Cultural Foundation (est. 2000)
- Turtle Conservation Fund
- Twentieth Century Fox
- Twin Cities Financial (Bank)
- Twin City Fan (& Blower)
- Twin City Federal
- Tzu Chi Foundation (various locations)
- Textiles Clothing and Footwear Expanded Overseas Assembly Provisions (Australia)
- Textiles Clothing and Footwear Import Credit Scheme (Australia)
- Textile, Clothing and Footwear Strategic Capability Program (Australia)
- Textiles Clothing and Footwear (Strategic Investment Program) Scheme (Australia)
- T Cell Transcription Factor 4
- Transcription Factor 1
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kimball of the Twentieth Century Fund wrote: "It is bad enough that a man should be ignorant, for this cuts him off from the commerce of men's minds.
The Century Foundation, formerly the Twentieth Century Fund, is a research foundation that undertakes timely and critical analyses of major economic, political, and social institutions and issues.
There have been a number of book-length institutional studies very hard on aspects of PBS's operation, and Jarvik is able to quote from criticism by the Brookings Institution and the Twentieth Century Fund to buttress his contentions that the constraints on PBS often translate into bland programming and that the network is a managerial mess.
The Twentieth Century Fund study shoued that policymakers generally "too often consider intelligence analysis to be unreliable, unhelpful or irrelevant.
Tapping the Wisdom Having watched the board of the Twentieth Century Fund in action for two decades, having worked with and served on boards, we have concluded that openness to learning is the best form of leadership -- and that no one is as open to learning as those who have succeeded.
Twentieth Century Fund, Adamantine International Studies No.
Sortino has also published many articles on the application of downside risk, based on research conducted with organizations such as: Shell Oil Pension Funds, Netherlands; Twentieth Century Funds, City and County of San Francisco, Marin County Retirement System, the California State Teachers Retirement System.