Since 1871, the Tuscaloosa County School System has provided educational opportunities for its students, who currently number almost 18,000 attending 33 individual schools.
What does TCSS stand for?
TCSS stands for Tuscaloosa County School System (Alabama)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TCSS
We have 21 other meanings of TCSS in our Acronym Attic
- Transfer Credit Summary System
- Transient Crew Security System
- Translation, Confinement & Sustainment Studies
- Trend Micro Certified Sales Specialist (software; Trend Micro)
- Tri-Cities Sportsmen Show
- Tri-County Service Source, LLC
- Trinity College Science Society
- Triple Cities Soaring Society
- Troup County School System (LaGrange, GA)
- Tucson Cactus & Succulent Society
- Two-Chamber Space Suit
- Two-Component Single-Step
- Twin Cities Society of Security Analysts (Minnesota)
- Toronto Central Sport and Social Club
- Trust Company Superannuation Services Limited
- Two Color Solid-State Laser
- Swedish Two Counties Screening Trial (mammography study)
- Terminal Care Support Team (terminal illness management)
- Total Customer Support Team (California)
- Transactions on Control Systems Technology (journal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Frank Costanzo Tuscaloosa County School System Superintendent Tenure: 7 years Age: 59 Salary: $136,000 Schools: 33 Students: 18,000 Demographics: 68% white, 32% nonwhite (27% black, 5% Asian, Hispanic, Indian and other.
Graduated from Stillman College and member of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Brown likes to give back to the community in which he volunteers as a Little League, middle school and high school football coach and finds time to substitute teach in the Tuscaloosa county school system.