Lockheed Martin Corporation has sold its 42 percent stake in the joint venture company TUSAS Aerospace Industries, Inc.
What does TAI stand for?
TAI stands for Tusas Aerospace Industries, Inc (Turkey)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TAI
We have 166 other meanings of TAI in our Acronym Attic
- Traffic Accident Investigation
- Transmit Additional Information
- Travelers Aid International
- Treasury Acquisitions Institute
- Treaty Accountable Item
- Tri-Service Assessment Initiative
- Trust Association Interceptor
- TSA (Transportation Security Administration) Approved Instructor
- Tunable Active Inductor
- Turkish Aerospace Industries
- Tuskegee Airmen, Incorporated
- Tangible Acoustic Interfaces for Computer-Human Interaction
- Tennessee Destination ImagiNation (Tennessee Association, Inc.)
- Taiwan Aerospace Industry Association
- Texas Ag Industries Association (est. 1995)
- Texas Agricultural Irrigation Association
- Texas Association of Insurance Agents (Austin, TX)
- Thai Automotive Industry Association (Thailand)
- Tabung Amanah Islam Brunei (Financial Institution; Bahrain)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The production program also will involve several European and Canadian firms, including OGMA Industria Aeronautica of Portugal; TERMA Elektronik of Denmark; LOGIC of Italy; Advanced Technology Applications of Greece; TUSAS Aerospace Industries, Inc.