Dept of Natural Sciences, Turtle Mountain Community College, Belcourt, ND 58316  College of Nursing, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, ND.
What does TMCC stand for?
TMCC stands for Turtle Mountain Community College (North Dakota)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TMCC
We have 56 other meanings of TMCC in our Acronym Attic
- Traffic Management and Control Board (Philippines)
- Tanah Merah Country Club (Singapore)
- Theater Movement Control Center
- Theater Movement Coordination Center
- Time-Multiplexed Communication Channel
- TM Chairman's Coordination Committee
- Toronto Muslim Cemetery Corporation (Toronto, Canada)
- Toyota Motor Credit Corporation
- Transmission and Multiplexing Configuration Control
- Truckee Meadows Community College (Reno, NV, USA)
- Technical Manual Chairman's Coordination Committee
- Texas Muscle Car Club Challenge (car racing series)
- Truckee Meadows Clean Cities Coalition (Truckee Meadows, NV)
- Truckee Meadows Community College High School (Reno, Nevada)
- Transport Maritime Courte Distance (French: Short Sea Shipping)
- Turtle Mountain Conservation District (est. 1973; Deloraine, Manitoba, Canada)
- The Movie Channel East (Showtime Networks, Inc.)
- Tools and Methods of Competitive Engineering
- Truman Medical Center - East
- Tukaj Mapping Central Europe (Krakow, Poland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
the Lakes and Gardens region, Turtle Mountain Community College in Belcourt, N.
Such schools as Turtle Mountain Community College, N.
In an interview with the Bismarck Tribune, Jim Davis, Chippewa, president of the Turtle Mountain Community College in North Dakota, described Gipp as a visionary.
Rae Flansburg will attend Turtle Mountain Community College, Elementary Education (Junior).
D, (AP) -- A former Turtle Mountain Community College teacher accused of stealing laptop computers has been sentenced to two years of probation.
Best (1)* (1) Dept of Natural Sciences, Turtle Mountain Community College (2) Core Biology Facility, Chemistry and Molecular Biology, North Dakota State University,
The Turtle Mountain Community College was awarded an NIH grant to study possible genetic influences on pre-eclampsia, to encourage tribal college students to consider a biomedical career and to develop the local research infrastructure.