The Turquoise Council of Americans and Eurasians (TCAE) is an independent umbrella organization committed to advancing interaction among American, Turkish, Turkic and Eurasian people.
What does TCAE stand for?
TCAE stands for Turquoise Council of Americans and Eurasians (Houston, TX)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TCAE
We have 4 other meanings of TCAE in our Acronym Attic
- Triple Combo Antiviral Drug
- Truck Crash Analysis Data
- Texas Commission on Alcohol and Drug Abuse
- Texas Coalition to Abolish the Death Penalty
- Truck Crash Analysis Data System
- Tennessee Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence
- Tactical Control and Analysis Element
- Tasmanian College of Advanced Education (Australia)
- Technical Control and Analysis Element
- There Came an Echo (video game)
- Twin Cities Adult Education Alliance (Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN; est. 2002)
- Thorney Close Action and Enterprise Centre (UK)
- The Constants and Equations Pages (British web sites devoted to chemistry)
- Target Cost Award Fee
- Toronto Comic Arts Festival
- Training Completion Assurance Fund (Ontario, Canada)
- Traumatic Coronary Artery-Cameral Fistulas (cardiology)
- Trowbridge Community Area Future (UK)
- Twin Cities Artist Front (Minnesota)
- Texas Clean Air Financing Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Turquoise Council of Americans and Eurasians (TCAE) will offer members of the media a preview of its upcoming Silk Road Festival.
18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Turquoise Council of Americans and Eurasians (TCAE) has announced details of the exhibits for its first Silk Road Festival set for October 4 to 7, 2012 at the Stafford Center in Texas.