These solutions include Separately Managed Accounts, a proprietary Turnkey Asset Management Program, a Managed ETF (k)(TM)[sup.
What does TAMP stand for?
TAMP stands for Turnkey Asset Management Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TAMP
We have 17 other meanings of TAMP in our Acronym Attic
- Tscharnuter Akademie for Movement Organization (Mount Sinai, NY)
- Theoretical Atomic Molecular and Optical (Physics)
- Techniques and Applications for Mobile Commerce
- Thrombocytopenia Associated Multiple Organ Failure (critically ill syndrome)
- Theoretical Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics (various schools)
- Tactical Air Missile Program
- Theater Aviation Maintenance Program
- Threshold and Merge Prefixes
- TRADOC Architecture Management Program (US Army)
- Transition Assistance Management Program
- Tegemeo Agricultural Monitoring and Policy Analysis (research project; USAID; Kenya)
- Theoretical Atomic and Molecular Physics and Astrophysics (University College London; London, England, UK)
- Tornado Advanced Mission Planning Aid
- Transportes Aéreos Mercantiles Panamericanos SA (Spanish: Pan-American mercantile air transport - Colombian cargo airline)
- Technology for Advanced Microwave Power Field Effect Transistor Structures
- Thermal Analysis of Materials Processing Laboratory
- Transformation-Assisted Multiple Program Realization (mathematical software libraries)
- Tactical Aircraft Mission Planning System
- Tactical Aircrew Mission Planning System
- Tactical Automated Mission Planning System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The adviser remains in front of the client, as the turnkey asset management program provides reports in the adviser's name.
She contracted with Buckingham Asset Management, a so-called turnkey asset management program that allows CPAs to outsource the operations side of their investment services as well as to receive investment research and management.
3D delivers its investment solutions through its Turnkey Asset Management Program, Sub-Advisory services, 3(38) Fiduciary investment services, DCIO, and turnkey managed ETF 401(K).
The company's Turnkey Asset Management Program (TAMP) and recordkeeping services provide investment advisors with efficient and scalable back office solutions, allowing advisors to focus on building client relationships.
3 percent use turnkey asset management programs (TAMPs), 6.
the Boston-based turnkey asset management program (TAMP) provider.
Lindner offers fee-based turnkey asset management programs designed for the clients of other financial representatives of broker/dealers, certified public accountants, attorneys and independent registered investment advisors.