DB=DARE), and the Turning Research into Practice Database (http://www.
What does TRIP stand for?
TRIP stands for Turning Research Into Practice
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TRIP
We have 85 other meanings of TRIP in our Acronym Attic
- Transit and Rail Inspection Pilot (TSA)
- Translating Research Into Practice
- Transportation Regional Incentive Program (Florida)
- Transportation Remuneration Incentive Program (West Virginia)
- Transportation Resource & Information Partnership (Colorado Department of Transportation)
- Trauma Resolution Integration Program (Nova Southeastern University)
- Traveler Redress Inquiry Program (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Traveller's Road Information Portal (Canada)
- Tuition Reduction Incentive Program
- Thyroid Receptor Interacting Protein 5
- Standard Patient Administration System
- Tri-Medical Patient Appointment System
- Trident Planned Equipment Replacement
- Transposon Insertion Phenotypes Localization and Expression in Saccharomyces
- Teaching Research in Private Law Libraries (conference; LexisNexis Librarian Relations Group)
- Tactical Reconstruction Information Pod
- Troglitazone in the Prevention of Diabetes (clinical trial)
- Teaching Resource for Instructors in Prehospital Pediatrics
- Translating Research Into Practice and Policy (University of Connecticut Health Center)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Turning Research Into Practice It is important to show the viability of an idea or program such as telemedicine, and it is just as important to take the next step and put that research into practice.