Meanwhile, Hannah Colman, a Year 10 student who suffers from Turner Syndrome, a genetic condition, organised a break-time cake sale and Easter egg raffle recently to raise funds for the Turner Syndrome Support Society
What does TSSS stand for?
TSSS stands for Turner Syndrome Support Society (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TSSS
We have 21 other meanings of TSSS in our Acronym Attic
- Total Strainstrain Range Partitioning
- Tactical SIGINT Support System
- Tactical Simulator/Stimulator System (GNSS)
- Tactical Software Support System
- Tannum Sands State School (QLD, Australia)
- Team Sports Scheduling System (software)
- Technical Support, Senior Staff (various companies)
- Top Secret Support System
- Toronto Sustainability Speaker Series (est. 2008; Canada)
- Trainer Stimulator Simulator System
- Theory and Simulation of Solar System Plasmas
- Time Sensitive Surface Target
- Toshiba Samsung Storage Technology
- Total Ships Survivability Testing
- Toxic Shock Syndrome Toxin
- Trier Social Stress Task
- Trier Social Stress Test
- Tron Superspeed Tunnel (Disneyland)
- Anti-Toxic Shock Syndrome Toxin-1
- Trier Social Stress Test for Children
Samples in periodicals archive:
The family have received emotional and practical support from the Family Fund, which arranges respite for children with genetic illnesses, and the Turner Syndrome Support Society, which provides information and advice for sufferers and their families.
Meg Cubitt, aged 15, was won her award from The Turner Syndrome Support Society.
The Turner Syndrome Support Society is holding a meeting in Solihull as part of its first annual awareness week.