Michael Quigley, vice president, business development & multi-platform distribution for Turner Network Sales, said, "We are excited to further the TV Everywhere initiative by making content from Adult Swim, Cartoon Network and truTV available to FiOS TV customers.
What does TNS stand for?
TNS stands for Turner Network Sales (Turner Broadcasting)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TNS
We have 154 other meanings of TNS in our Acronym Attic
- Transmission Network Systems (various companies)
- Transparent Network Services
- Transparent Network Substrate
- Trauma Nurse Specialist
- Travailleurs Non Salariés (French: Self-Employed)
- Travel & Night Subsistence (see T&S)
- Travel Notification Service (Travelling Connect)
- Triple Nine Society (est. 1978)
- Trust and Safety
- Tungston Neutron Source
- Tandem NonStop/RISC
- Target Normal Sheath Acceleration
- Technical Nuclear Safety Analysis
- Texas Nursing Students' Association
- Tibetan National Sports Association (India)
- Transcutaneous Nerve Stimulation Analgesia
- Tamil Nadu State AIDS Control Society (India)
- Tissue-Nonspecific Alkaline Phosphatase
- Tissue Non Specific Alkaline Phosphatase
- Tanegashima Space Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kevin Morrow, Vice President Strategic Partnerships, Samsung Media Solutions Center America; Tim Kring, Executive Producer of FOX's "Touch;" Coleman Breland, COO of Turner Network Sales, Turner Broadcasting System Among High-Level Speakers Joining Summit LOS ANGELES -- Unicomm, a leading event management company, and The Bob Dowling Group, in Association with Variety, today announced top speakers to the 2012 MultiScreen Summit(TM), September 19-20, 2012 at the Hollywood & Highland Center in Hollywood.
This is a win-win for everyone involved," said Coleman Breland, COO of Turner Network Sales.
We are pleased to partner with Cablevision to further expand their HDTV package and enhance their customers' viewing experience with the addition of CNN's top-rated award-winning programming," said Coleman Breland, executive vice president, sales and marketing, Turner Network Sales (TNS).
Turner Broadcasting is pleased that by the end of the year, it will be able to provide five of our popular cable television networks to licensed operators in an IPTV-compatible format," said Mike DeHart, vice president of domestic distribution for Turner Network Sales (TNS).
We are pleased to partner with AT&T to further expand their HD offering and enhance their customers' viewing experience of TBS and CNN in an HD format," said Coleman Breland, executive vice president, Sales and Marketing, Turner Network Sales.
We're thrilled to provide Star Choice customers with the popular, classic programming that has made TCM a favorite among viewers," said Coleman Breland, Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Turner Network Sales.
CONTACT: Leigh Arwood of Turner Network Sales, +1-404-827-3907, or leigh.