17, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Nevada Chapter of the Turnaround Management Association has elected David W.
What does TMA stand for?
TMA stands for Turnaround Management Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TMA
We have 386 other meanings of TMA in our Acronym Attic
- Tri-Methyl Amine (CH33N)
- Triangular Microstrip Antenna
- TRICARE Management Activity
- Trike Mosan Association (French motorcycle club)
- Trimellitic Anhydride
- Tristeza y Muerte de Agave (Wilting and Death of Agave)
- Truck Manufacturers Association
- Truck Mounted Attenuator (highway safety engineering)
- True Martial Arts
- Turkish Medical Association
- Tutor-Marked Assignment (Open University, UK)
- Tuttle-Mori Agency (Japan)
- Tycho Magnetic Anomaly (science fiction, 2001: A Space Odyssey)
- Tetramethylammonium Trifluoromethanesulfonate
- Tycho Magnetic Anomaly 1 (2001: A Space Odyssey)
- Tycho Magnetic Anomaly 2 (from the movie 2001: A Space Odyssey)
- Tycho Magnetic Anomaly 1 (from the movie 2001: A Space Odyssey)
- Texas Medical Association Alliance (Austin, TX)
- Texas Music Adjudicators Association
- Tofield Miniature Aircraft Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hauer is a certified public accountant, as well as a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers and the Turnaround Management Association.
A random sampling of 303 members of the Turnaround Management Association earlier this year reveal what corporate renewal professionals are observing as a result of credit tightening on troubled companies.
Turnaround Management Association will present a Webinar on strategies used by chief restructuring officers, CRO 101-Using the Tools, Thursday, April 21, at noon Eastern.
LAS VEGAS -- The Turnaround Management Association of Nevada announced its 2009 winners at its annual Award Night and Membership Kickoff dinner on January 26, 2010 at Planet Hollywood.
Nearly 70 percent of respondents to a recent Turnaround Management Association poll think struggling states would need to sound a theme other than bankruptcy to solve fiscal problems aggravated by the recent recession.
The Chicago-based Turnaround Management Association has more than 9,000 members in 46 regional chapters who comprise a professional community of turnaround practitioners, attorneys, accountants, investors, lenders, venture capitalists, appraisers, liquidators, executive recruiters and consultants.
At the next Turnaround Management Association webinar, lenders will discuss the state of middle-market financing, including sources and availability of capital, and options for companies that may only appear to be bad risks because of current market conditions.