Subscribers Can Load Google Maps at Home and View via OnStar eNav DETROIT, June 8 /PRNewswire/ -- OnStar and Google have reached an agreement that will let OnStar users search for and identify destinations using Google Maps and send those destinations to the Turn-by-Turn Navigation Service in their vehicles.
What does TBT stand for?
TBT stands for Turn-By-Turn
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TBT
We have 98 other meanings of TBT in our Acronym Attic
- Travel by Train (Europe)
- Très Basse Température (French: very low temperature)
- Très Basse Tension (French: very low voltage)
- Triple Base Technology (snowboards)
- Tropical Bont Tick (parasite)
- Truth Be Told
- Turbine Blade Temperature
- Turn Back Time
- Turn-Based Tactics (gaming)
- Twisted Brown Trucker (band)
- Tennessee Business Travel Association (Nashville, TN)
- Thames Boating Trades Association (UK)
- Thunder Bay Trails Association (Michigan)
- Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority (New York, NY)
- Taken by the Best
- The Bold and The Beautiful (US soap opera)
- The Bunny the Bear (band)
- The Powers That Be
Samples in periodicals archive:
The platform helps enable customers to develop turn-by-turn navigation with voice input and voice command through a Global Positioning System (GPS) module, future Wireless Wide Area Network (WWAN) connections, and future audio sound systems.
EtakMap GB, the only turn-by-turn map database covering the whole of Great Britain, includes regular updates, enhancements and expansions.
Launch of 3D GPS Mobile Navigation Service Provides Easy-to-Use, Turn-by-Turn Voice and on-Screen Driving Directions LITTLE ROCK, Ark.
The service allows customers to hear voice turn-by-turn directions, view maps, find locations, plan trips and more.
The new solution will provide a touch-screen operated navigation system, audible truck-specific, real-time, and turn-by-turn directions.
At the Telmap booth (#1006), the company will demonstrate Telmap Navigator, its advanced turn-by-turn navigation solution with moving map displays and other key usability benefits, as well as the custom-branded MapQuest Navigator version announced by AOL-MapQuest earlier this year.
Drivers using the new GPS Navigator with their Treo smartphones can rely on voice-guided, turn-by-turn directions to easily find their destinations as well as millions of points of interest, including gas stations, restaurants, parks, airports and more.