Here, in this turn-based strategy game, you can follow the paths of General George Patton during WWII, leading your troops into battle while traversing Western Europe's devastated land.
What does TBSG stand for?
TBSG stands for Turn-Based Strategy Game (computer games)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TBSG
We have 6 other meanings of TBSG in our Acronym Attic
- Taiwan Blood Service Foundation (Taipei, Taiwan)
- Tandem Banyan Switching Fabric
- Technology-Based Small Firm (various locations)
- The Banner Saga: Factions (gaming)
- Today's Bride San Francisco (San Francisco, CA)
- Tokyo Bay Seabass Fishing (fishing club; Japan)
- Tony Blair Sports Foundation (UK)
- The Bentley Sales Group, Inc. (Naples, FL)
- The Boston Spine Group (Newton, MA)
- Trevor Bailey Sports Ground (UK)
- The Buck Stops Here
- Tunra Bulk Solids Handling Research Associates
- Tafelmusik Baroque Summer Institute
- Tert-Butyl-2-Benzothiazyl Sulfenimide
- Texas Brain and Spine Institute (Bryan, TX)
- Tokyo Broadcasting System International
- Traditional Building Skills Institute (Snow College; Ephraim, UT)
- Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. International (Time Warner, Inc.)
- Tampa Bay Sea Kayakers (Florida)
- Taliban Senior Leadership
Samples in periodicals archive:
Out Friday IF last year's surprise smash XCOM: Enemy Unknown was a gateway drug for turn-based strategy games, this 13th instalment in the Fire Emblem franchise is like a consignment of crack.
In this turn-based strategy game, you'll follow the paths of General George Patton during World War II, leading your troops to battle, while traversing western Europe.
50 Turn-based strategy games find a good home on mobile devices, and this is a great example.
com)-- Bandera Games officially announced today that Battle Dex, a new turn-based strategy game featuring collectible cards, will be hosting a $100,000 pro-circuit following the November 7th public release of the game.
99) HAVING been a lifelong fan of the XCom series, turn-based strategy games have always held a special place in my heart.
a leading publisher of interactive entertainment, for Panzer Tactics DS, a turn-based strategy game for the Nintendo DS(TM).
Panzer Tactics": This will be the first World War II turn-based strategy game for the DS.