Fitch has also upgraded Turkiye Sinai Kalkinma Bankasi A.
What does TSKB stand for?
TSKB stands for Turkiye Sinai Kalkinma Bankasi
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Transmission Security Key
- Transport Service Külbleck
- Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
- Truk-Soft Köln (German)
- Tsukishima Kikai Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Turk Silahli Kuvvetleri (Turkish Armed Forces)
- Twiztid Serial Killa (Insane Clown Posse)
- Typgeprüfte Schaltgerätekombinationen (Type-Tested Switchgear Assembly)
- Traditional Shukokai Karate Association
- Traditional Shotokan Karate Association of Great Britain
- Tsukishima Kankyo Engineering Ltd. (Japan)
- Taytay Sa Kauswagan, Inc. (Filipino: Bridge to Progress; microfinance organization)
- Technip, Snamprogetti, KBR (Kellogg Brown & Root, Inc.) and JGC (business partnership)
- Telecom Services Kiribati Ltd
- Traditional Shotokan Karate Ryu
- Testis-Specific Kinase Substrate (gene)
- Tenshin Shoden Katori Shinto Ryu (martial arts)
- Traditional Shotokan Karate Union (UK)
- Tang Shiu Kin Victoria Government Secondary School (Hong Kong)
- Towarzystwo Spoleczno Kulturalne Zydow (Polish: Sociocultural Association of Jews in Poland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
and TURKIYE SINAI KALKINMA BANKASI have been revised to Stable from Positive, at the same time that their Long-term foreign and local currency ratings have been upgraded to 'B' from 'B-'.
Capital Intelligence (CI) has raised the Financial Strength Rating of development bank Turkiye Sinai Kalkinma Bankasi (TSKB) to BBB+ from BBB, matching the highest FSR ratings it accords to any Turkish bank.