The Turkish Patent Institute registers trademarks, patents, license agreements and such rights upon application.
What does TPI stand for?
TPI stands for Turkish Patent Institute (Turkey)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TPI
We have 264 other meanings of TPI in our Acronym Attic
- Travel Planners International (Maitland, FL)
- Travel Professionals International (Canada)
- Treads per Inch (tires)
- Tribunal Pénal International (French: International Criminal Tribunal; Netherlands)
- Tribunale Penale Internazionale (International Court of Justice, The Netherlands)
- Trigger Point Injection
- Truss Plate Institute
- Tsutsunaka Plastic Industry (Japan)
- Tuned Port Injection
- Turfgrass Producers International
Samples in periodicals archive:
A) - Turkish Patent Institute (TPI) has said it would register "Turkish Coffee" if it would not receive any objection in six months to the application that had been made for a geographical signature to the coffee.
The Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO)'s 1st Coordination Committee Meeting on Industrial Property Rights will be hosted by Turkish Patent Institute (PTI) on September 29, 2010.
The authorized authority for the registration of trademarks is the Turkish Patent Institute (TPE).
October 18: Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan applied to the Turkish Patent Institute (TPE) to register RTE, the initials of his name, as a trademark.