ySTANBUL (CyHAN)- An admiral with the Turkish Naval Forces Command has reportedly resigned from the military in a show of protest against several cases that sent a large number of high-ranking military officers to jail despite the fact that he and his daughter are among the victims of an alleged military espionage gang.
What does TNFC stand for?
TNFC stands for Turkish Naval Forces Command
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TNFC
- Tumor Necrosis Factor Alpha-Induced Protein
- Tumor Necrosis Factor Alpha Induced Protein 1
- Tumor Necrosis Factor-Alpha-Induced Protein 3
- Tumor Necrosis Factor Alpha-Induced Protein 6
- Tumor Necrosis Factor-Alpha Receptor
- Tumor Necrosis Factor, Beta
- Tumor Necrosis Factor Binding Protein (aka Tumour Necrosis Factor Binding Protein)
- Tennessee Futbol Club (Spanish: Tennessee Football Club; Franklin, TN)
- Theater Nuclear Forces Control
- Tumor Necrosis Factor-C
- Tactical Nuclear Force Command, Control, and Communications
- Tumor Necrosis Factor C Receptor
- Tamil Nadu Fisheries Development Corporation (India)
- Twisted Nemetic Field Effect
- Texas Neurofibromatosis Foundation
- Thai Nippon Fish Farm (Thailand)
- The National Fantasy Fan Federation (website)
- The New Final Fantasy (gaming)
- Thursday Night Fly Fishing Club
- Transparent Network Failover Failback
Samples in periodicals archive:
Turkish Naval Forces Command supported fight against maritime piracy in Somalia with 7 ships between 2009-2011.
ANKARA, Jun 15, 2011 (TUR) -- Turkish frigate TCG Giresun has completed its anti-piracy mission off Somalia and returned to Turkey, Turkish Naval Forces Command said in a statement on Wednesday.