Speaker of the Turkish Grand National Assembly Cemil Cicek, Deputy Speaker Faisal Karim Kundi, Turk Ambassador Babar Hizlan, Federal Secretaries were present at the at the award distribution ceremony.
What does TGNA stand for?
TGNA stands for Turkish Grand National Assembly (parliament)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TGNA
We have 4 other meanings of TGNA in our Acronym Attic
- Thesaurus of Geographic Names
- Tokyo Game Night
- Total Gaming Network
- Trade Games Now
- Trans-Golgi Network
- Transport et Groupage du Nord (French: Transportation and Consolidation of the North)
- Transporte de Gas del Norte
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Trunk Group Number
- Toyoda Gosei North America Corporation (Troy, MI)
- The General Nutrition Center
- The Grand National Championships (blog)
- Trans Gender Non-Conforming (gender)
- The Girl Next Door (movie)
- The Goddess Next Door (intimacy counseling)
- Tokyo Gamers Night Groove (videogame club)
- Total Gaseous Nonmethane Organics
- Teach Greater New Orleans (New Orleans, LA)
- Thomas Guide Map Book Page and Grid Number
- Tanzania Gender Networking Programme
Samples in periodicals archive:
Turkish Minister for Science, Industry & Technology Nihat Ergin alongwith members of Turkish Grand National Assembly Prof.
95 Hardcover DR603 Elected to the Turkish Parliament on the ticket of the Islamist Virtue Party in 1999, Merve Kavakci was prevented from taking the oath of office when she arrived at the Turkish Grand National Assembly dressed in a headscarf, in a direct symbolic challenge to Turkey's longstanding secularization policy.
Speaker of the Turkish Grand National Assembly Cemil EciE*ek will deliver the first speech during this session.
Sinan Ogan, member of the Turkish Grand National Assembly has announced the plans of forming of a special commission in the Turkish parliament to look into the activity of the Metsamor nuclear power plant (NPP).
Ozgurgun had told the Turkish Grand National Assembly that 100,000 Turkish Cypriots hold RoC passports, Yeni Dunzen reported.
The delegation level talks were followed by a lunch hosted at the Turkish Grand National Assembly (TGNA) by Cemil Cicek.
The article says, "the YSK shall execute all the functions to ensure the fair and orderly conduct of the elections from the beginning to the end of polling, carry out investigations and take final decisions on all irregularities, complaints and objections concerning the elections during and after the polling, and verify the election returns of the members of the Turkish Grand National Assembly.