NEW YORK, July 22 /PRNewswire/ -- The fourth edition of the Turkish Fashion Fabric Exhibition, held July 15-16 at The Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York, managed to attract nearly 1,600 buyers, an increase of almost 50 percent from previous exhibitions.
What does TFFE stand for?
TFFE stands for Turkish Fashion Fabric Exhibition
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TFFE
We have 2 other meanings of TFFE in our Acronym Attic
- Tehama Family Fitness Center (Red Bluff, CA)
- Terrorist Financing & Financial Crimes (US Treasury)
- Texas Freshwater Fisheries Center (Texas Parks and Wildlife Department)
- Thin Film Flip Chip (technology to mount a semiconductor)
- Third Frontier Fuel Cell Program (Ohio)
- The Focus Federal Credit Union (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Tangential Frequency Filtering Decomposition
- Terra Firma-Forme Dermatosis
- Telegraph Fantasy Football Europe
- Toyota Fund for Europe (corporate citizenship)
- The Ford Family Foundation (Roseburg, OR)
- Thermal Field Flow Fractionation
- Too Fat For Fashion (blog)
- Task Force on Federal Flood Control Policy
- The Fantasy Football Guys (website)
- Task Force for the Homeless
- Texas Fragile Families Initiative (Austin, TX)
- Think First for Kids (First, National Injury Prevention Foundation; Chicago, IL)
- Toronto Flag Football League (Canada)
- TOTS Fantasy Football League
Samples in periodicals archive:
July 1 /PRNewswire/ -- ITKIB (Istanbul Textile and Apparel Exporters' Associations), will present the fourth edition of the Turkish Fashion Fabric Exhibition on July 15 and 16 at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York.
The Turkish Fashion Fabric Exhibition will feature more than 60 leading Turkish textile, fabric and trim exporters with preview collections for Spring/Summer 2004 in the Empire Ballroom of the Grand Hyatt Hotel.