ySTANBUL (CyHAN)- Turkish Association of Petroleum Geologists (TPJD) President ysmail Bahtiyar has said that potential shale gas reserves, particularly in northwestern and eastern Turkey, could meet the country's energy needs for about 40 years.
What does TAPG stand for?
TAPG stands for Turkish Association of Petroleum Geologists
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TAPG
We have 3 other meanings of TAPG in our Acronym Attic
- Tendinous Arch of the Pelvic Fascia
- The Army Portion of Force Status & Identity Report (FORSTAT)
- The Australian Pink Floyd Show (band)
- Taschepfunzle (Swiss German: Flashlight)
- Tasmanian Agricultural Productivity Group (est. 1989; Australia)
- Technology Advisory Peer Group (California)
- Texas Association of Professional Geoscientists (Austin, TX)
- Therapeutic Adventure Professional Group (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Toyota Arizona Proving Ground (Wickenburg, AZ)
- Trans-ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Power Grid
- Transactions and Proceedings of the American Philological Association
- Tennessee Association of Plumbing, Heating, Cooling Contractors
- Teachers Association for Physical and Health Education
- Tanzania Pastoralist and Hunter-Gatherer Organization (Arusha, Tanzania)
- Technical Association of Pulp and Paper Industry
- Technology Application and Promotion Institute
- Telephony Application Program Interface
- The Arizona Partnership for Immunization
- Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Pakistan-India Gas Pipeline Project (multi-nation collaboration)
- Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Pakistan-India Pipeline
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lending its partnership to the event is the Turkish Association of Petroleum Geologists (TAPG), and industry heavy-weights like Mehmet Uysal, President & CEO of Turkiye Petrolleri Anonim Ortakligi (TPAO), Turkey's national oil and gas company, will be sharing their strategies and plans to ensure the goal of self-sufficiency is achieved.