Speaking at the inauguration of the Fifth Annual Conference of the Turkish American Scientists and Scholars Association (TASSA) in Washington, Ambassador Tan said that "while it would not be realistic to expect you to leave the opportunities presented by U.
What does TASSA stand for?
TASSA stands for Turkish American Scientists and Scholars Association (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TASSA
We have 1 other meaning of TASSA in our Acronym Attic
- Trading Advisors Selection System
- Tree and Stand Simulator (forestry industry)
- Tribunal des Affaires de Sécurité Sociale (French: Tribunal of Social Security Affairs; France)
- True Analogue Sensitivity Setup
- Trusted Associate Sponsorship System (US DoD)
- Tucson Animation Screening Society (Arizona)
- Two-Arm Slot Antenna
- USAF Tactical Air Support Squadron
- Tactical Assessment of Survivable Stand-Off Alternatives
- Technical Analysts' Society of Southern Africa (est. 1994)
- Teachers and Students for School Civility
- Tennessee Alumni and Students for Sustainable Campuses (est. 2006)
- The Advancement of Sound Science Center (est. 1993; formerly Advancement of Sound Science Coalition)
- The Advancement of Sound Science Coalition
- Torture Abolition and Survivors Support Coalition
- Total Army School System Coordinating Activity
- Texas Association of State Systems for Computing and Communications
- The Army School System Courseware Distribution
- Texas Association of Single Square Dancers
- The Army School System Directorate