com/prnh/20060403/SIKORSKYLOGO) The winners are: * Aerostructures Supplier of the Year: Turkish Aerospace Industries Inc.
What does TAI stand for?
TAI stands for Turkish Aerospace Industries
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TAI
We have 166 other meanings of TAI in our Acronym Attic
- TRADOC Acquisition Instruction
- Traffic Accident Investigation
- Transmit Additional Information
- Travelers Aid International
- Treasury Acquisitions Institute
- Treaty Accountable Item
- Tri-Service Assessment Initiative
- Trust Association Interceptor
- TSA (Transportation Security Administration) Approved Instructor
- Tunable Active Inductor
- Tusas Aerospace Industries, Inc (Turkey)
- Tuskegee Airmen, Incorporated
- Tangible Acoustic Interfaces for Computer-Human Interaction
- Tennessee Destination ImagiNation (Tennessee Association, Inc.)
- Taiwan Aerospace Industry Association
- Texas Ag Industries Association (est. 1995)
- Texas Agricultural Irrigation Association
- Texas Association of Insurance Agents (Austin, TX)
- Thai Automotive Industry Association (Thailand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Turkish Defence Minister referred to the project of midlife up-gradation of F-16 aircrafts of Pakistan undertaken by Turkish Aerospace Industries and termed it as a symbol of excellent defence cooperation.
ANKARA -- A delegation led by Defence Minister Syed Naveed Qamar visited Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI) near Ankara on Friday.
Ankara, Feb 9 ( ANI ): Turkish Aerospace Industries Inc.
Qualification was expected to be concluded in Summer 2011 Rolled out in July 2010, the Anka (Phoenix) UAV was starring at the Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI) stand at Idef with its 17.
Accordingly, Turkey's Turkish Aerospace Industries Inc.
On the aviation side of things, Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI) is seeking to be a major player in the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter Program, and is it the stated goal of Turkey to become completely self reliant in aircraft manufacture by 2023.
Turkey assembles the F-16s on contract from Lockheed Martin at a Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI) plant.