Alabama Raritan Riverkeeper, New Jersey San Antonio Bay Waterkeeper, Texas Sierra Club Delta Chapter, Louisiana South Bay Community Alliance, Alabama Steps Coalition, Mississippi Sustainable Gulf Coast, Florida Suzette Abbott, Brookline, Massachusetts Tennessee Riverkeeper, Decatur, Alabama Texas Environmental Justice Advocacy Services, Texas Texas Tar Sands Blockade, Texas Turkey Creek Community Initiatives, Mississippi UK Tar Sands Network, London, England Wabash Riverkeeper, Indiana 28 Stones, Louisiana 350.
What does TCCI stand for?
TCCI stands for Turkey Creek Community Initiative (Mississippi)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TCCI
We have 34 other meanings of TCCI in our Acronym Attic
- Twin City Christian Homes (Minnesota)
- Terence Cardinal Cooke Health Care Center (New York, NY)
- Thomas County Central High School (Thomasville, GA)
- Traverse City Central High School (Michigan)
- Tasmanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Australia)
- Tata Council for Community Initiatives (various locations)
- Technical Committee on Computational Intelligence (IEEE Computer Society)
- The Creative Coast Initiative (Savannah, GA)
- Tokyo Chamber of Commerce and Industry (est. 1878; Tokyo, Japan)
- Traditional and Classic Cat International (Smartsville, CA)
- Tanzania Chamber of Commerce Industry and Agriculture
- Texas Community College Instructional Administrators
- Take Care Cause I Can/Care
- Total Call Clear Indication Delay
- Theater Command and Control Initiative Program
- Tropical Cyclone Coastal Impacts Program (est. 1994; Australia)
- Texas Center for Computational and Information Sciences (University of Houston; Houston, TX)
- Texas Community College Journalism Association
- Tulsa County Criminal Justice Authority (Tulsa, OK)
- Texas Council of Community/Junior College Librarians (Texas Library Association; Austin, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Derrick Evans is a leader of Turkey Creek Community Initiatives, an African-American community settled by freed slaves after the Civil War.
Gulf Coast citizens and community advocacy groups are more than just resilient, we are visionary," said Derrick Evans, adviser to the Gulf Coast Fund for Ecological Health and Community Renewal and founder of Turkey Creek Community Initiatives.