Dogan, leader of the ethnic Turk Movement for Rights and Freedoms (MRF), managed to knock the gun away as people rushed the stage and subdued the assailant, CNN reported.
What does MRF stand for?
MRF stands for Turk Movement for Rights and Freedoms (Bulgarian political party)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MRF
We have 138 other meanings of MRF in our Acronym Attic
- Motorcycle Riders Foundation
- Movement for Rights and Freedoms (Bulgaria)
- MSE Repair Facility
- Multi-Role Fighter
- Multiple Risk Factors
- Municipal Recycling Facility (various locations)
- Muscle Regulatory Factor
- Music for the Royal Fireworks (Handel composition)
- Music Royalty Fee (intellectual property)
- Myelin Gene Regulatory Factor
- Monoclonal Rheumatoid Factor Solid Phase Assay
- Muscle Regulatory Factor 4
- Fireman Apprentice, Machinery Repairman Striker (Naval Rating)
- Males Reconditioning Female Attitudes
- Manitoba Restaurant and Foodservices Association (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Medical Rehabilitation Follow Along (functional assessment)
- Mobile Riverine Force Association
- Mount Royal Faculty Association (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Manufacturers Radio Frequency Advisory Committee, Inc.
- Model Reference Fuzzy Adaptive Control (fuzzy logic)