What does THED stand for?
THED stands for Turk Histoloji ve Embriyoloji Dernegi (Turkish Histology & Embryology Association)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of THED in our Acronym Attic
- Thousand Element Array
- Thread of Hope for Economic Advancement (est. 1988; Philippines)
- Tasmanian Home Education Advisory Council (Launceston, Tasmania, Australia)
- Town Hall Education Arts, and Recreation Campus (Washington, DC)
- Theatre History in Europe: Architectural and Textual Resources Online
- Tower Hamlets Education Business Partnership (UK)
- Tennessee Higher Education Commission
- The Hut Environmental and Community Association (Queensland, Australia)
- Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board
- Texas Higher Education Diversity Conference
- Tools for Heterogeneous Distributed Systems
- The Heaven and Earth Experience (christian camp, Southwest Baptist University, Bolivar, Missouri)
- The Home Education Exchange (Canada)
- Transmission High-Energy Electron Diffraction
- Target Human Effects Evaluation Plan
- Total Human Environmental Exposure Study
- Time-Harmonic Electromagnetic Field
- Triangle Healthcare Executives' Forum (est. 1980; North Carolina)