In TV, Lawrence Tureaud played B A Baracus in The A-Team.
What does T stand for?
T stands for Tureaud (Mr. T)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of T
- Transition Metal
- Treasury (various organizations)
- True Bearing
- US DoT tire speed rating (118 mph)
- US Telegraph (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- With mark approval by Dentori or Japan Electrical Testing Laboratory (JET)
- the same amount of light every 24.78 hr
- Thunderbird (Ford automobile model)
- Toronto (slang for Toronto)
- Termination for Convenience
- Termination for Default
- Trench Mortar (US Army)
- Theater of Operations (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The on Wednesdays Ruffins at Bullet's Tureaud Ave, Tuesday.
Tureaud and the struggle for civil rights in Louisiana; a personal biography.
Born Laurence Tureaud in a tough area of of Chicago, one of 12 children, he was abandoned by his father when he was five.
I'd sit down with my A-Team van pretending to be B A Baracus (Lawrence Tureaud aka Mr T) or Face (Dirk Benedict ) and it was really exciting.
Wilkie, Ethnicity, Community and Power, 83; Sepia Socialite, The Negro in Louisiana: Seventy-Eight Years of Progress, 5th Anniversary Edition (New Orleans, 1942), 89; "50 Year History of the Knights and Ladies of Peter Claver," Claverite, November/December 1959, 12, file 38, box 6, Alexander Pierre Tureaud Papers, Amistad Research Center; "Women's 4th Dist.
Eight-year-old Megan Tureaud picked up a piece of tree bark, a little pine cone and some leaves.
The strategies and brand awareness which we implemented and successfully built, still have value in the marketplace today and we're excited to be bringing them to Media Exchange Group," says Christian Tureaud, former founder of CyberAction.