11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Aerojet, a GenCorp (NYSE: GY) company, announces the successful testing of the state-of-the-art Upper Stage Engine Technology (USET) Hydrogen Turbopump Assembly (TPA) at the Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL), Edwards Air Force Base, Calif.
What does TPA stand for?
TPA stands for Turbopump Assembly
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other meanings of TPAOther Resources:
We have 508 other definitions for TPA in our Acronym Attic
- Trial Preparation Assistant (Law)
- Triangle Photographers Association
- Trigger Pulse Amplifier
- Triple Play Analyzer (Agilent Technologies)
- Truncated Periodic Array
- Trusted Parallel Application
- Tube & Pipe Association, International
- Tuned Power Amplifier
- Turbo Package Analyzer (trademark of Ansoft, LLC)
- Two-Photon Absorption
- Transmit Power Amplifier-Blue (Band)
- Transmit Power Amplifier-InfraRed (Band)
- Transmit Power Amplifier-Red (Band)
- Total Package Approval/Fielding
- Taxpayer Protection and Assistance Act of 2005
- Thai Physicians Association of America
- The Plot Against America (Philip Roth book)
- Tibial Proximal Anatomical Axis
- Trade Promotion Authority Act of 2002 (aka Trade Act of 2002)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The J-2X fuel turbopump assembly follows the successful assembly of the oxidizer turbopump, which delivers high-pressure liquid oxygen to the main injector.
By using RD-170 components and a new, smaller turbopump assembly and boost pumps, the RD-180 will cost considerably less than a typical new U.