It also compares Trellis Coded Modulation (TCM), Turbo Trellis Coded Modulation (TTCM), Bit-Interleaved Coded Modulation (BICM) and Iterative BICM (BICM-ID) under various channel conditions.
What does TTCM stand for?
TTCM stands for Turbo Trellis Coded Modulation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TTCM
We have 13 other meanings of TTCM in our Acronym Attic
- Tennessee Technology Center at Knoxville (University of Tennessee at Knoxville)
- Tsuruoka Town Campus of Keio (Japan)
- Tanzania Telecommunications Company Ltd.
- That Thing Called Love (Tuhin Sinha book)
- Trinity Theological College Library (Ghana)
- Telemetry, Tracking, Control & Monitoring
- Tennessee Technology Center at McMinnville (higher education)
- Tennessee Technology Center at Murfreesboro
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (movie)
- Travel Trailer Club of the Midwest (est. 1964)
- Training Tool Change Management System
- Tahoe Truckee Community Network (California)
- Tennessee Technology Center at Nashville (education)
- Tennessee Technology Center at Newbern (Newbern, TN)
- Testing and Test Control Notation
- Tree and Tabular Combined Notation (ISO/IEC 9646)
- Trust to the Truthful Check Node (decoders)
- Testing and Test Control Notation version 3
- Tree and Tabular Combined Notation Graphical Representation
- Tree and Tabular Combined Notation Machine Processable