The introduction of Borland's BGI graphics libraries in Turbo Pascal, and later in Turbo C and Turbo C++, had made graphics programming very simple and powerful under DOS environment.
What does TCPP stand for?
TCPP stands for Turbo C++ (Programming Language)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of TCPP
We have 20 other meanings of TCPP in our Acronym Attic
- Transcutaneous Oxygen Pressure
- Trinity Community Philharmonic Orchestra (Deerfield, IL)
- Transcutaneous Partial Pressure of Oxygen
- Tolland County Property Owners Association (Connecticut)
- Tropical Cyclone Plan of the Day (FEMA)
- Texas City Prairie Preserve (Texas City, TX)
- Texas Commercial Package Policy (commercial insurance policy in Texas)
- Traitements Composites Poudres et Process (Composite Powder Treatments and Processes)
- Tri Chlor Propyl Phosphate
- Tritium Contingency Production Program
- Transport Control Protocol Performance Enhancing Proxy
- Tennessee Center for Policy Research (Nashville, Tennessee)
- The Carlat Psychiatry Report
- Theatre Company of Port Richmond (Philadelphia, PA)
- Toyota Credit de Puerto Rico
- Transmission Connection Planning Report (electricity; Australia)
- Trellis-Coded Partial Response (Sony)
- Trident Command & Control System Problem Report
- Talbot County Public Schools (Maryland)
- Telemetry and Command Processing System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through December 31, 2010, registered users of version 2006 of Delphi, C++Builder, Turbo Delphi Professional, Turbo C++ Professional, and Borland Developer Studio are also eligible for upgrade pricing.
Special upgrade pricing is available for registered owners of the 2006-2009 versions of Delphi, C++Builder, Turbo Delphi Professional, Turbo C++ Professional, CodeGear RAD Studio and Borland Developer Studio.
5 by Tom Swan, Teach Yourself OWL Programming by Ian Spencer, Teach Yourself Turbo C++ 4.