The project, developed by KGRA Energy, in partnership with Turbine Air Systems Inc.
What does TAS stand for?
TAS stands for Turbine Air Systems
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TAS
We have 446 other meanings of TAS in our Acronym Attic
- Triathlon Association of Singapore
- Tribunal Arbitral du Sport (French: Court of Arbitration for Sport)
- Trinity Anglican School (Australia)
- Triumph Accessory Services (Grand Paririe, TX)
- Tropical Audubon Society
- Trouble Administration System
- True Air Speed (aviation)
- Trunk Assignment System (Bellcore)
- Trust Administration Services (banking)
- Tuition Assurance Scheme (Australia)
- Turkish Accounting Standards (Turkish Accounting Standards Board)
- Tutorial Allocation System
- Tutorial and Assessment System
- Tutorial Assistant Subgrant
- Thrombolysis in Acute Stroke Pooling Project (US NIH)
- Transmit Antenna Selection / Maximal-Ratio Combining
- Transportation Aviation Supply Support System
- Trusted Architecture for Securely Shared Services
- Tacheometric Accelerator Surveying and Alignment
- Tactical ATM Service Adapter
Samples in periodicals archive:
LeBourgeois currently serves on the Board of Directors of Wellbore Energy Solutions and as a Board Observer of Turbine Air Systems.
Weyerhaeuser and Ayden HTP Partners LLC, a joint-venture between KGRA Energy and the ORC equipment supplier, TAS Energy LLC, a subsidiary of Turbine Air Systems, LTD, completed the agreement in March 2011.
PHILADELPHIA, June 3 /PRNewswire/ -- Turbine Air Systems, Inc.
Current sponsors for the event are set to consist of some industry heavy hitters, including but not limited to: Microsoft, DH Capital, Digital Realty Trust, Signal Hill, Parallels, Carpathia Hosting, DuPont Fabros Technology, Fortrust, Interxion, Quality Technology Services, Schneider Electric, Turbine Air Systems (TAS), SunGard Availability Services, TelecityGroup and Verizon Business.
The new data center - the company's eighth - uses the latest modular cooling technology from Turbine Air Systems (TAS), with high-efficiency, water-cooled chillers that eliminate the possibility of an interior water leak.
New Data Center Features The mixed-use facility will feature N+1 cooling and power architectures, with state-of-the-art, high-efficiency water-cooled chillers from Turbine Air Systems (TAS).