Several options exist for permanent dialysis access including a native arteriovenous fistula (AVF), an artificial arteriovenous graft (AVG), and a dual lumen tunneled dialysis catheter.
What does TDC stand for?
TDC stands for Tunneled Dialysis Catheter
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TDC
We have 264 other meanings of TDC in our Acronym Attic
- Training Devices Center
- Transfer of Development Credits
- Transition Document Change
- Transparent Data Channel
- Transportation Development Centre (Canada)
- Transverse Duct Connector (duct flange connecting systems)
- Travel Document Checker
- Trident Data Center
- Troop Data Collector
- Tufts Dance Collective
- Type Directors Club (New York, NY)
- Type Duty Code
- Taurodeoxycholate Concentration Inducing 50% Hemolysis
- Telecom Development Company Afghanistan
- Television Decoder Circuitry Act of 1990
- The Dwarf Cat Association (cat breeders)
- Top-Down Control Analysis
- Trade Development and Cooperation Agreement (EU and South Africa)
- Training and Development Council of Australia
- Texas District and County Attorneys Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The HeRO Graft helps address the significant concerns that providers, clinicians and patients have related to costly infections and associated admissions-readmissions for the ESRD hemodialysis population with tunneled dialysis catheters.
Engibous continued, "Before HeRO, patients with kidney disease received a tunneled dialysis catheter when the damage to their central venous systems prevented them from supporting a fistula or graft.