In particular, we discuss how the need for ROADMs to be more actively deployed will create new markets for active optical modules and also what the future demand for tunable transponders will be.
What does TTPND stand for?
TTPND stands for Tunable Transponder (NEC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Time to Peak Intensity
- Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands
- Tactical Ten Paintball League
- Temple Terrace Public Library (Tampa, FL)
- Town of Tonawanda Public Library (Kenmore, NY)
- Texas Tech Physicians Medical Pavilion (Lubbock, TX)
- Time to Play Mag (gaming)
- Twin Tier Pysician Management (Elmira, New York)
- Things That Piss Me Off
- The Technical Place Network
- Tunable Transponder Back-To-Back (NEC)
- Technology Transfer Programme Office (European Space Agency)
- Theater Targets Product Office
- Tribal Transportation Planning Organization (Washington)
- Turkish Trade Promotion Office (Export Promotion Center of Turkey)
- Texas Tactical Police Officers Association
- Technology Tieup Promotion Program
- Think Tank Partnership Program (workshop; USAID)
- Third Transmission Pipeline Project (oil and gas industry; Thailand and Malaysia)
- Time to Pain Progression
Samples in periodicals archive:
Civcom has one of the most advanced commercial coherent tunable transponder solution in the market today with strong research, development and commercial deployment capabilities, mainly due to the support and joint research established with CPqD".
Added to the portfolio are a 10 Gb/s tunable transponder with forward error correction (FEC), a power balancing system, and a 40-channel universal multiplexer/de-multiplexer.
JDSU develops and manufactures both modulators and tunable lasers, the two key components within tunable transponders, as part of its vertical integration strategy.
In addition, the tunable XFP design can flexibly support negative chirp or zero-chirp DWDM applications to replace DWDM-XFP or 300-pin tunable transponders.
The telecom assets EMCORE acquired include intellectual property, assets and technology comprised of tunable lasers, tunable transponders, 300-pin transponders, and integrated tunable laser assemblies (ITLA).
In addition, the Tunable TOSA design will flexibly support negative chirp or zero-chirp DWDM applications to replace DWDM-XFP or 300-pin tunable transponders.
The telecom assets to be acquired include intellectual property, assets and technology relating to tunable lasers, tunable transponders, 300-pin transponders and integrable tunable laser assemblies.