Brian Jeffriess, Tuna Boat Owners Association SA, pers.
What does TBOA stand for?
TBOA stands for Tuna Boat Owners Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TBOA
We have 2 other meanings of TBOA in our Acronym Attic
- transportation benefits organization
- Tree Borne Oil (agriculture)
- Tennessee Building Officials Association
- The Bars of America (website)
- Threo- ß-Benzoylaspartic Acid
- Tokkummaa Bartoota Oromo Awropa (Union of Oromo Students in Europe)
- Tri-County Building Officials Association (Ohio)
- Trojan Boat Owners Association
- Truro Boat Owners' Association (UK)
- Tubal Branch of the Ovarian Artery
- Tigray Bureau of Agriculture and Natural Resources (Ethiopia regional government)
- The Best of All Possible Worlds
- Tert Butylbicyclo Ortho Benzoate (biochemistry)
- The Brothers of Battle (gaming clan)
- Take Back Our Campus (blog)
- Texas Business Organization Code (law)
- The Bank of Carbondale (Carbondale, IL)
- The Best of California
- The Body of Christ
- Training Brain Operations Center (Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brian Jeffriess, President of the Tuna Boat Owners Association of Australia and Deputy Chair of the Australian Fisheries Management Authority, believes the critically endangered listing is unwarranted.