Both TRX518, and its murine analog, 2F8, are monoclonal antibodies reactive with the glucocorticoid-induced tumor necrosis factor receptor (GITR) and are designed to enhance the immune system's anti-tumor response by enabling T lymphocytes and other cells to more effectively attack cancer cells.
What does TNFR stand for?
TNFR stands for Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of TNFR in our Acronym Attic
- The Network Foundation, Inc.
- Therapeutic Nursing Function Indicator (care quality assessment)
- Teamsters National Freight Industry Negotiating Committee (labor union)
- Theater Nuclear Forces Improvement Plan
- The Nordic Frequency List
- There's No Free Lunch
- Therapeutic Nursing Function Matrix
- Teaching Not-for-Profit (hospital type)
- Tecnici Di Neurofisiopatologia
- Traditional Notions of Fair Play and Substantial Justice (law)
- Tumor Necrosis Factor Alpha Receptor p75
- Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor:Fc Fusion Protein
- Tumor Necrosis Factor Alpha Receptor-1
- Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor 1
- Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor 2 (gene)
- Tohoku National Fisheries Research Institute (Japan)
- Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Type I (biochemistry)
- Tamil Nadu Fire and Rescue Services (India)
- Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Superfamily
- Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Superfamily, Member 16
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prevention of chronic relapsing experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis by soluble tumor necrosis factor receptor I.
Duration and severity of symptoms and levels of plasma interleukin-1 receptor antagonist, soluble tumor necrosis factor receptor, and adhesion molecules in patients with common cold treated with zinc acetate.
Other findings reported at the meeting that may have future implications for predicting treatment response or outcomes in ovarian cancer patients include: * When analyzed together, the serum-soluble tumor necrosis factor receptors sp55 and sp75, along with CA-125 appear to have prognostic implications.
GAS1 TUMOR NECROSIS FACTOR RECEPTORS TYPE 1 AND 2 DIFFERENTIALLY REGULATE INTESTINAL MONOLAYER RESTITUTION.
Dysregulation of membrane-bound tumor necrosis factor-[alpha] and tumor necrosis factor receptors on mononuclear cells in human immunodeficiency virus type 1 infection: low percentage of p75-tumor necrosis factor receptor positive cells in patients with advanced disease and high viral load.
in Seattle, is called tumor necrosis factor receptor.
None of Introgen's product candidates or technologies utilizes recombinant adeno-associated virus or tumor necrosis factor receptor.