program at the University of Oklahoma, and works as Public Library Media Center Associate I for the Tulsa City-County Library System.
What does TCCL stand for?
TCCL stands for Tulsa City-County Library (Oklahoma)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TCCL
We have 25 other meanings of TCCL in our Acronym Attic
- Texas Community College Journalism Association
- Tulsa County Criminal Justice Authority (Tulsa, OK)
- Texas Council of Community/Junior College Librarians (Texas Library Association; Austin, TX)
- Toffe Computer Club Knokke
- Tabone Computer Centre Ltd. (Malta)
- Thread Context Class Loader (computing)
- Tom Cruise Couch Leaps (unit of measure on the standard scale of Redskin Insider blog praise)
- Top Color Conversion Layer
- Toxic Chemicals Control Law
- Trinity Catholic College Lismore (Australia)
- Twin Cities Christian Legal Aid (Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN)
- Tennessee Commission on Continuing Legal Education and Specialization
- Toronto Counselling Centre for Lesbians and Gays (Canada)
- Technical Committee on Computational Medicine (IEEE Computer Society)
- The Counseling Center of Milwaukee (Wisconsin; est. 1970)
- Thymus Cell-Conditioned Medium
- Total Community College Move (website)
- Transfer Case Control Module (automotive)
- Tumor Culture Conditioning Medium (cancer)
- Tishman Construction Corporation of Massachusetts (Boston, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We're pleased to work with such a forward-thinking and sophisticated organization as the Tulsa City-County Library system to deploy technology that not only serves customers more effectively but also dramatically cuts costs.
Meinig serves on the board of directors of the Indian Nation Council of the Boy Scouts of America; is a trustee of Cornell University, the University of Tulsa, and the Tulsa Library Trust; and is vice chairman of the Tulsa City-County Library Commission.