Other Remuneration: Diabetes research at Tulane University Health Sciences Center is supported in part by the Susan Harling Robinson Fellowship in Diabetes Research and the Tullis-Tulane Alumni Chair in Diabetes.
What does TUHSC stand for?
TUHSC stands for Tulane University Health Sciences Center (New Orleans, Louisiana)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- The University of Hong Kong (also seen as UHK)
- Temple University House of Prayer (Philadelphia, PA)
- Tulsa University High-Viscosity Oil Projects (Oklahoma)
- Texas Universities Health Plan
- Taft Union High School (Taft, CA)
- Temple University Health System (Philadelphia, PA)
- The Unix Heritage Society
- Tualatin High School (Oregon)
- Tufts University Health Sciences
- Tulare Union High School (California)
- Tamalpais Union High School District (Larkspur, California)
- Tempe Union High School District (Arizona)
- Tolleson Union High School District
- Toxics Use and Hazardous Waste Reduction (Oregon Department of Environmental Quality)
- Talkative User Interface
- Teachers' Union of Ireland
- Technical University of Iasi (Romania)
- Technische Universität Ilmenau (Ilmenau Technical University, Germany)
- Technology Unlimited, Inc. (Seattle, WA)
- Telephone Users Interface (Sprint)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A massive concrete piling was signed today by the major partners of the Louisiana Cancer Research Consortium, Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, Tulane University Health Sciences Center and Xavier University, along with state and local dignitaries and several cancer survivors.
Karen DeSalvo, chief of general internal medicine at Tulane University Health Sciences Center in New Orleans.
The Louisiana Gene Therapy Research Consortium is a partnership among Louisiana's public and private Health Sciences Centers including: Louisiana State University Health Sciences Centers in New Orleans and Shreveport, and Tulane University Health Sciences Center in New Orleans.
Tulane University Health Sciences Center, New Orleans, La.
In June of this year, he was elected to the Board of Governors of Tulane University Health Sciences Center.
Tulane University Health Sciences Center, Department of Urology, New Orleans, LA.
The manufacturer supplied the extract to Jeff Wiese of Tulane University Health Sciences Center in New Orleans and his colleagues, who tested it on 64 students in their 20s and 30s.