Representative Pomeroy sponsored legislation in 2006 that made the tax exemption for 529 plans permanent," said Jackie Williams, executive director of the Ohio Tuition Trust Authority, and Immediate Past Chair and spokesperson for CSPN.
What does TTA stand for?
TTA stands for Tuition Trust Authority
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TTA
We have 211 other meanings of TTA in our Acronym Attic
- Tree-Trellis Algorithm
- Tri-State Transit Authority (Huntington, WV)
- Triage and Treatment Area (emergency medicine)
- Triangle Transit Authority
- Triangle Transit Authority (Raleigh/Chapel Hill/Durham, North Carolina, USA)
- Triple Triad Advance (Final Fantasy minigame)
- Trustees Teaching Award
- Try Try Again
- Tshwane Tourism Association (South Africa)
- Tunisian Travel Agency (Tunisia; est. 1998)
- Turbo Trans-Am (Pontiac)
- Turkey Toilet Association
- Two Tone Alarm (same as TTAA)
- Type-Tested Assembly
- Texas Tech Alumni Association (Texas Technical University; Lubbock, TX)
- Thai Travel Agents Association (Thailand)
- Turkish Touring and Automobile Association
- Two Tone Automatic Alarm (same as TTA)
- Tripura Tribal Areas Autonomous District Council (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9) The program is administered by die Ohio Tuition Trust Authority and managed by Putnam Investments, currently the fourth largest mutual fund company in die country.
INNOVATIVE WAYS TO PAY FOR COLLEGE Alabama Massachusetts Pennsylvania Prepaid Affordable Education Financing Tuition Account College Tuition Authority Program 800-252-7228 800-449-6332 800-440-4000 Alaska Michigan Texas Advance College Education Trust Tomorrow Fund Tuition 800-MET-4-KID 800-252-5555 907-474-7469 Ohio Virginia Florida Tuition Trust Authority Prepaid Tuition Prepaid College Prepaid Tuition Program Program Program 800-792-5626, ext.
We appreciate the steps the Treasury and IRS have taken to give 529 plan participants more flexibility when it comes to changing the direction of their account investments in 2009," said Jackie Williams, executive director of the Ohio Tuition Trust Authority and immediate past chair and spokesperson for CSPN.
About the Ohio Tuition Trust Authority: The Ohio Tuition Trust Authority is a state agency created by the Ohio General Assembly in 1989 to promote savings for higher education.
We understand that many families will use the money to pay off debt or take care of other household necessities," said Jackie Williams, executive director of the Ohio Tuition Trust Authority and past chairwoman of CSPN.
Often, people think they have until the April 15 tax deadline to contribute to a 529 program and still deduct it off their previous year's state income tax," said Jackie Williams, executive director of the Ohio Tuition Trust Authority and past chairwoman of CSPN.
Withers serves as a board member for The Ohio Tuition Trust Authority, The Great Lakes Science Center, The President's Council Foundation, Lakewood Catholic Academy, College 360 and Business Volunteers Unlimited (BVU).