Sallie Mae partners with higher education institutions to provide refund disbursement services, debit card option, outsourcing of tuition installment plans, electronic billing and paper statement processing, payments via the Internet, telephone, and traditional paper check, 1098 Tax Credit reporting, and collection services.
What does TIP stand for?
TIP stands for Tuition Installment Plan (various schools)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TIP
We have 523 other meanings of TIP in our Acronym Attic
- Treatment Improvement Protocol (medicine)
- Treaty Implementation Plan
- Trent International Program
- Tri-Service Improvement Program
- Tripoli (airport code)
- Tropical Moored Buoy Implementation Panel (NOAA)
- Trouble in Paradise (Iomega testing)
- Truancy Intervention Project
- True Intersection Point (mechanical drawings)
- True Involute Pitch
- Turbine Inlet Pressure
- Turbo Inlet Pipe
- Turkistan Islamic Party
- Turkiye Isci Partisi (Workers' Party of Turkey)
- Turn in Poachers, Inc.
- Tyner Resources Ltd (stock symbol)
- Types in Programming (workshop)
- Tipografía Nacional (Guatemalan football club)
- Texas Intellectual Property Partnership
- Tuberoinfundibular Peptide of 39 Residues
Samples in periodicals archive:
AMS"), markets, originates, funds and services primarily federally guaranteed student loans and is a leading provider of student tuition installment plans.
UICI provides health insurance through its insurance subsidiaries, UGA-Association Field Services and Cornerstone Marketing of America; enrollment, billing and collection claims administration and risk management services for healthcare payors and providers through UICI Administrators; financial services and products for college, undergraduates and graduate students, including tuition installment plans and federally- guaranteed student loans through Academic Management Services Corp.
Students and their families now will have the convenient option of applying for a PNC Bank Resource Loan at the same time they sign up for our Tuition Installment Plan.