The Tug McGraw Foundation will receive the FMC "Civic Statesmanship Award" for its work on behalf of improving the quality of life for people suffering from brain tumors, and military members who have suffered traumatic brain injuries (TBI) and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
What does TMF stand for?
TMF stands for Tug McGraw Foundation (est. 2003)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TMF
We have 122 other meanings of TMF in our Acronym Attic
- Traffic Management Flight
- Traffic Mitigation Fee (PierPASS, Inc.)
- Trajectory Management Framework (European air traffic management system)
- Transaction Monitoring Facility (Tandem)
- Travelling Magnetic Field
- Treasury Managed Funds (Australia)
- Trial Master File
- Trinity Mother Frances (hospital; Texas)
- Tropical Moist Forest
- Try Me Free
- Turbine Mid Frame
- Turkiye Motosiklet Federasyonu (Turkish: Motorcycle Federation of Turkey)
- Turquoise Mountain Foundation (Afghanistan)
- Table Mounted Fume Arms
- Telecommunication Management Functional Area
- Temperature Modulated Fragment Analysis
- The Man from Auntie (UK TV show)
- Thermodynamics-based Metabolic Flux Analysis
- three-mode factor analysis
- Too Many Flipping Acronyms (polite form)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Tug McGraw Foundation has also established an online auction, which features a variety of unique items donated by some of the world's biggest celebrities and athletes.
Other sessions included in Marketing: The Mobile Channel include: * The Emergence of Real mCommerce - Panelists from Lucky Magazine, Tug McGraw Foundation, Brand in Hand, Knitting Factory Entertainment, and Everloving will discuss how mobile is being used to link merchandise to consumers.
Organizations such as Common Sense Media, Moms in Business Network, Spark and The Tug McGraw Foundation have profile pages on the site that describe their mission, resources, fundraising efforts and volunteer opportunities.
March 2 /PRNewswire/ -- Citizens Bank Park will be filled with that "Ya Gotta Believe" spirit on April 30 when the Philadelphia Phillies and the Tug McGraw Foundation celebrate "Tug McGraw Foundation Brain Tumor Awareness Night" as the Phillies take on the New York Mets.
Jackson Foundation for the Advancement of Military Medicine (HJF), in partnership with The Tug McGraw Foundation (TMF) and Grammy Award-winning country music stars Tim McGraw and Faith Hill, will present "Country United: Advancing Medicine from the Frontlines to the Homefront.
PHILADELPHIA, July 24 /PRNewswire/ -- ING Philadelphia Distance Run announced that the Tug McGraw Foundation (TMF), founded in honor of legendary Philadelphia Phillies' pitcher Tug McGraw to fund quality of life research on behalf of brain tumor patients, will be an official charity of the race beginning with this year's competition on September 21, 2008.
April 8, 2008 /PRNewswire/ -- The Tug McGraw Foundation (TMF), founded in honor of legendary pitcher Tug McGraw to fund quality of life research on behalf of brain tumor patients, announced today the launch of Hits for Tug's Team, a youth and student-athlete scholarship program recognizing teams that work to improve their communities.