020 Glucose dip Negative Negative Negative Negative Negative Protein dip Negative Negative Negative Negative Negative (a) TRP (%) = tubular reabsorption of phosphate = [1 - ([u.
What does TRP stand for?
TRP stands for Tubular Reabsorption of Phosphate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TRP
We have 210 other meanings of TRP in our Acronym Attic
- Tree-Based Reparameterization
- Tribal Response Program (US EPA)
- Trigger Point
- Tropical Rainforest Programme (IUCN)
- Truancy Reduction Program
- True Role Play
- Trupp, Truppe (German military: Troops)
- Tryptophan (Amino Acid)
- Tsunami Recovery Program (Amercian Red Cross)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Tumor-Related Protein
- Twostep Resonant Photoionization
- Tyrolia Roller Pincer (ski equipment)
- Transient Receptor Potential 1 (genetics)
- Tyrosinase-Related Protein 1
- Transient Receptor Potential Channel 2
- Tyrosinase-Related Protein 2
- Tahoe Regional Planning Agency
- Tahoe Regional Planning Authority (est. 1969; Stateline, NV)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2,3,9) It is intriguing that decreased tubular reabsorption of phosphate might not be an infallible distinguishing feature of primary hyperparathyroidism.