The pay zone delivered a test rate of ~ 558,000 scf/day @ 235 psi Tubing Head Pressure and is now 'shut in' for a pressure build up test.
What does THP stand for?
THP stands for Tubing Head Pressure (oil/gas wells)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of THP
We have 162 other meanings of THP in our Acronym Attic
- Timber Harvest Plan
- Toe Head Posse (Texas)
- Tom Hay Printing (Georgia)
- Tomlinson-Harashima Precoding
- Total Hip Precautions
- Traffic Handling Priority
- Transitional Housing Program
- Transparent Huge Page (Linux)
- Triad Health Project (North Carolina)
- Tubing Hanger Pressure (oil production)
- Transitional Housing Placement-Plus-Foster Care (California)
- Tony Hawk's Project 8 (gaming)
- Tala Hydroelectric Project Authority (Bhutan)
- Tees and Hartlepool Port Authority Ltd
- Texas Highway Patrol Association and Museum (also seen as THPM)
- The Hot Pepper Awards (cooking products competition)
- Thessaloniki Port Authority (Greece)
- Traditional Health Practitioners Act (South Africa)
- Traditional Health Practitioners Association of Zambia
- Traditional Health Practitioners Bill (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 mscf/day) at a tubing head pressure at of 40 bar (595psi).
The South Erin Block discovery well was drilled in July 2006 to a depth of 6000 feet and flow rates were: Zone 1 The Lower Forest A Sand At 3100 ft - 80 ft of net pay 12/64 choke - 620 PSI Flowing Tubing Head Pressure - 320 BOPD Zone 2 The Lower Forest B Sand At 3200 ft - 100 ft of net pay 12/64 choke - 500 PSI Flowing Tubing Head Pressure - 282 BOPD Zone 3 The Middle Cruse Sand At 5000 ft - 30 ft of net pay 1/4 choke - 420 PSI Flowing Tubing Head Pressure - 120 BOPD Total Cumulative Flow Rate for all three zones - 722 BOPD The well went into production using the top zone, the lower Forest A.
A single zone covering an interval of 17 metres was tested through a 40/64-inch choke resulting in a flowing tubing head pressure of 1,540 pounds per square inch.
53 million cubic feet) per day on a 24 mm (60/64 inch) choke with a flowing tubing head pressure of 13 atmospheres (191 psig) using 73mm (27/8 inch) tubing.
Quoted well flow rates are calculated at a tubing head pressure of 200psi.
07 million cubic feet) of gas per day plus 301 barrels of condensate per day (a total of 2,480 barrels oil equivalent(1)) on a 25 mm (63/64 inch) choke with a flowing tubing head pressure (FTHP) of 70 atmospheres (1,000 psig).
Sino Gas has re-established gas flow on TB04 and is currently flowing the well through a test separator at ~ 214,000 scf/day, at a pressure of 820 psi Tubing Head Pressure (THP).